Clear Answers. No Confusion.
If you are dealing with legal issues that affect you or an elderly loved one, it can be an upsetting and confusing time.
Government programs and agencies can be intimidating. Procedures and paperwork can be baffling. And struggling to deal with your own powerful emotions at the same time can make the process even more stressful.
We have simple, clear-cut procedures to guide you through the intricacies of the legal system. Our processes are organized to maximize outcome and results for you, while minimizing stress and eliminating confusion.
1. Reach out to Procino-Wells & Woodland, LLCWhen you first call our office, you will speak with our Client Concierge who will confirm that we can help you accomplish your planning goals and schedule you for a consultation.
2. We will send you our Welcome PackageOnce your consultation is scheduled, we will send you a package of information about our firm. Included in the Welcome Package is a brief Personal Information Form, which asks about your family, basic financial information, and ends with questions to reveal your planning goals. We ask that you return the completed Form to our office at least three (3) days before your appointment, so that we have time to thoroughly review it in advance of your consultation.
3. Initial ConsultationThis one-hour meeting is designed to be an opportunity for you to tell your story; further explain your goals; and bring your questions and concerns to the table. We will provide an overview of the planning options and strategies available to you. At the end of the consultation, we will quote you a price for the planning options available to you. Many of our services are completed on a flat fee basis.
4. Commit to our ServicesAt the end of the consultation, the ball is in your court. It is completely up to you whether or not you decide to implement the plan that was discussed during your consultation. If you do not feel comfortable committing to our services at the table, one of our staff members will follow up with you shortly after your meeting to ensure that all of your questions have been answered. If not, we offer follow up consultations to make sure that you are content with everything that has been discussed.
5. We’re here for YouNo matter what service you are committing to, we will be there guiding you through the process from start to finish. We realize that the process can be a long road and we try our very best to help you understand everything along the way.